Cladpark keeps on giving up the quarters!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Had another great day! In 3 hours or so I was able to pull in $20.64! I am only hunting quarters for now. I have to head back to finish the rest of the park soon. Maybe I will go on Supper Bowl Sunday! LOL

My cuff on my Pro fell apart though while hunting today. LOL. I had to find a way to retro fit it so I could continue my hunt. The nice folks at Garrett are going to send me a new cuff at no charge! Now that is great customer service!:yes:

ATPro Dude

Congrats , I had great service from Garrett , they answered all my questions and took all the time I needed . Have you used your ATP at the beach , I'm asking because of all the discussion ONTHE forum . Like to hear your experiences .
HH

Congrats , I had great service from Garrett , they answered all my questions and took all the time I needed . Have you used your ATP at the beach , I'm asking because of all the discussion ONTHE forum . Like to hear your experiences .
HH

Ricki7.. I have found all of my clad in parks. I have been to the beach once and found only 2 dollars there. I feel that parks are the way to go since I am really the only one out there hunting. II have a little system that seems to work. I have been to over 90 parks since I have started my detecting in 2012. :grin:

ATPro Dude

Keep at it man...another great haul today. Looks like your parks have replenished themselves some. Nice to have the almost 100 parks you hit though. I have around 50 or so and another 30 schools. Cant wait to get out but its gonna be at least another two months around these parts.....HH !

That's one awesome outing...I used to live in So Cal and the parks are usually that good. One day at the beach I did around the fire pits and the park benches and made out with 13 bucks in change in 4 hours so you got me beat by a long shot....great job!!!!

GL & HH
Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had another great day! In 3 hours or so I was able to pull in $20.64! I am only hunting quarters for now. I have to head back to finish the rest of the park soon. Maybe I will go on Supper Bowl Sunday! LOL

My cuff on my Pro fell apart though while hunting today. LOL. I had to find a way to retro fit it so I could continue my hunt. The nice folks at Garrett are going to send me a new cuff at no charge! Now that is great customer service!:yes:

ATPro Dude

Congrats, nice take for a three hour hunt.

Back
Top Bottom