Last couple of hunts

melbajoe

Forum Supporter
Got lucky on my last 2 hunts. Grabbed this 10k ladies with the excal in the water. It’s light 2.3g and the stone doesn’t test real but its yellow. The other is marked 925 and rang up 24 on the nox in the wet waterline. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 8CFEB5CB-A8C3-4570-AD31-733AE89F16CC.jpg
    8CFEB5CB-A8C3-4570-AD31-733AE89F16CC.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 375
Got lucky on my last 2 hunts. Grabbed this 10k ladies with the excal in the water. It’s light 2.3g and the stone doesn’t test real but its yellow. The other is marked 925 and rang up 24 on the nox in the wet waterline. Thanks for looking

Those are two very nice looking rings. Do you happen to remember what the numbers where on the little gold ring for the nox. I swing the 600 and I am going to try some freshwater hunting this year. I am not getting my hopes up.I know that jewelry is probably far and few between on beaches. This will just give me another way to spend time Outdoors thanks.

NICE Joe. Find all that gold you want ...UP THERE lol. Sooooo did the wife like that one?

:dingding:Nice! Too bad on the stone but yellow is yellow like you said.

Those are two very nice looking rings. Do you happen to remember what the numbers where on the little gold ring for the nox. I swing the 600 and I am going to try some freshwater hunting this year. I am not getting my hopes up.I know that jewelry is probably far and few between on beaches. This will just give me another way to spend time Outdoors thanks.

I found the gold with my excal - the silver was with the nox 800 beach 1 sens 21 rang 23-24

Nice hunting, congrats on the gold and silver!
Thanks
NICE Joe. Find all that gold you want ...UP THERE lol. Sooooo did the wife like that one?
haha- no since the stone wasn't real it didn't meet her standards:laughing: I'll be down there the beginning of May- I'll give you a call
Congrats on the rings! Both are very nice.
Thankyou
That gold one is very pretty :) Congrats!
Thanks- doesn't compare with your recent haul thou:lol:
:dingding:Nice! Too bad on the stone but yellow is yellow like you said.
You bet- I'll take it anyway I can find it

Back
Top Bottom