ENDED 2018 Christmas Gift Exchange

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Post your gift exchange pictures, wishes and comments related to the topic here. You know the drill!
Merry Christmas guys and gals!
:santa:

Ive Been Paired With Pasttom!

I have sent Pasttom my mailing address. This is going to be fun. Merry Christmas all!

Last edited:
I have sent waterwalker my info. And he has sent his.Thanks to the owners and mods and everyone on the forum for this. Merry Christmas to all! :cool: :xmas:

Last edited:
I have been corresponding with Wolf Dog and his family so I already have his address. I will mail his package tomorrow unless they make me rewrap it. I'm not the best at wrapping them. I will send him a tracking number when I get it.

Last edited:
I have Silversmith45's address and will send him his gift in the near future. :present:

Thank you, Vlad & Carol for hosting this gift exchange! This is the first year I'm eligible to enter, and I am having a blast! :bouncy:

My Box Is All Packed up ! I love This Time Of Year =) I heard from Sumrtym and now i am just waiting for a address ;) I Hope Everyone Has A Wonderful Christmas <3

I mailed Wolf Dog's package this morning. They said it should get there on Thursday. I felt lucky to get his name because they are a great family.

Package sent.

Sent waterwalkers package out today he should get it Thursday. Sent him the tracking# also hope he enjoys what I sent him. :xtree:

Today, I sent my contact info to Choppadude, and I am eagerly awaiting his response! This is my first gift exchange here on FMDF, and already it's been a lot of fun. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Went to the post office today to mail off Pastor Tom's package. Didn't realize that the post offices are closed today. :lol:

I sent Pastor Tom's package off this afternoon and forwarded him the tracking number. Thanks for organizing a great exchange!

Sent waterwalkers package out today he should get it Thursday. Sent him the tracking# also hope he enjoys what I sent him. :xtree:

Waiting with anticipation...package left Providence RI this morning and should arrive tomorrow. Waiting for mine and pictures that will be following shortly. Opening the Forum, is almost as good as physically ripping the wrapping paper on Christmas morning.

Thanks to all with my wish for all:

May the ring of gold be in your ears and its glitter in your scoop (or plug for dirt diggers).
WaterWalker

Back
Top Bottom