• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nox 800 headphone question

Bayoutalker

Elite Member
I'm looking for a set of waterproof headphones for my Nox. A friend just ordered a set of Tony Eisenhower ones. I was looking at the ML's or Grey Ghost amphibians. The question of course is Which way to go? Or is there a better option?

Cliff

Cliff....Tony’s are without a doubt waterproof. You need to decide piezos or speakers. Piezos give a bit better modulation...and best in AM. Speakers are a bit louder... but you can get a bit more chatter in the water...and like all targets have the same volume. Fully waterproof speakers can loose the volume edge. Might look at the patriots too.

I have Tony's. They sound great and the comfort level with them is superb.

After exchanging a few emails with Tony, I ordered a pair of his and I’m so glad I did! They block out lots of ambient noise, there’s plenty of volume, and they’re so comfortable!

tony is a good friend of mine and you cant get better headphones he will back em as well :cool3: The Lord Of The Rings is his nickname lol he is a good dude :cool3:

Who's this Eisenhower guy? Sounds like A Breaking Bad character to me....:laughing:

Tony IS a metal detectorist FOR metal detectorists. The guy has put in SERIOUS leg work and I have a set of his phones on 3 of my machines. I hunt with him on the regular and every time I see him he asks how they are holding up. Always trying to improve on something that he's already perfected. Every one of them works better than expected. More comfortable than any other I've used and is nicely priced. And no I am not getting paid for this endorsement :D

The Grey Ghost Amphibians sound is so low you got a better chance of searching a fart tone after bean dip:lol:

I'm looking for a set of waterproof headphones for my Nox. A friend just ordered a set of Tony Eisenhower ones. I was looking at the ML's or Grey Ghost amphibians. The question of course is Which way to go? Or is there a better option?

Cliff
Hey Cliff. I've had a pair of Tony's HP's for a few months now and I love them. Great sound, plenty loud and comfortable

The Grey Ghost Amphibians sound is so low you got a better chance of searching a fart tone after bean dip:lol:

:laughing: Farting under water are you Larry? If FW sees the bubbles you better have a dive flag up. They will swear you ditched your tanks but not before they saw the bubbles.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom