My the Very First Mercury!

Congrats on your first Merc! My one and only Merc is also a '41 but I think yours is in much better shape. Pretty coin and a nice find!

WTG! Congrats on the 1st Merc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big congrats on your first Merc - they are fantastic looking coins for sure !

Congratulations on the Mercury dime.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Congrats Eugene! I remember my first Merc. Awesome coin.

Congrats!

Congrats on the Merc. Always love finding those!

Congrats to ya!:yes:

Congrats on your first Merc!

Ditto on all the Merc . Congrats
HH

Congrats on your first Merc, I was super stoked when I found my first.

Congrats on your first merc. They are a gorgeous coin.

Dude I know the feeling. The first one I found had me stoked for two days...LOL

CONGRATS!!! Now go get the second one, it'll be easier to find!

Congratulations on your 1st Mercury dime Eugene!!! I know how excited you must be! Took me 8 months of hunting 4-5 days a week to find my 1st merc, it was my 2nd silver coin, 1st being a 42 Washington Quarter found at same park 2 days and 1 hunt earlier. I've always loved Mercs and told myself that I wouldn't be a "true" detectorist until I found my 1st merc so congrats, and may it be the 1st of many more!!!

Don

Congratulations on you first mercury dime.:clapping: I fell back on my rear end when I found my first mercury dime, a1919. All that I could think about is how long ago that was and what the person might have been doing when they lost it. A dime back then was worth a lot.

beephead

congrats on your first Merc . know the feeling. mine was 1929. still think about often.

Nice job digging your first Merc...congrats!

Congrats on your first merc!

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your congratulations! :yes:

That's awesome, I remember mine.. After so many rosies I was blown away to finally find a merc! One of my favorite designs of all time..

Congrats!

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom