Gold #2 (ever)

Shoe

We've got family in town and my 9 year old nephew brought his little bounty hunter. Last night we went out hunting at a local elementary school while the girls went swimming. We were doing alright on clad and my nephew found a few sets of keys that really excited him. I came across a signal that was a solid 28-29 on my F4 and called him over. I told him that it was probably trash given the low tone, but that because the VDI was so solid we should dig the signal because it could be gold. Well, I dug the plug and out pops a small 14k gold bracelet that weighs 5.25 grams. I was speechless :wow:. It was supposed to be a lesson on digging all good signals even when they turn out to be trash. My nephew was beyond amazed and is convinced that I'm a pro at finding gold. I hope he's right :D .

picture.php

Very nice! He will forever be hooked seeing that happen! Good job :)

Congrats on a yellow day

Nice gold. He will dig all those targets now I bet.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the gold Shoe. And another new thinks all he needs is an MD to get rich, lol.

Just think....it 10 years when your nephew tells the story of the "gold whispering uncle" to his friends I bet the small gold bracelet will mature into a whole crown! :D

That's a really cool find there, I love the two tone design with the rose gold heart!

Congrats!

<*)))>{

Thanks for the comments!

I did a little bit of research, and info was a bit scarce. There is a posting on ebay of basically the same bracelet, but the rose gold portion is a 4 leaf clover instead of a heart. So that got me thinking.... maybe it came out of a box of lucky charms! I just need to find one with a horseshoe or red balloon now (Kidding.) The ebay listing says it is vintage art noveau, but I don't think it is that old. There is a hallmark "GAG" stamped inside which led me possibly to a jeweler based out of L.A. that "caters to the Latino market," but I couldn't find a website to compare products so I'm not sure.

Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom