• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hello from Southern Illinois

HEBEGB

I just wanted to post an introduction. I am new to the hobby, having just purchased an Ace 250 from Kellyco last week. I am looking forward to gettting a chance to get out and use it. Thanks for all of the imformative posts. I'll talk to ya'll soon!

Hello HEBEGB and welcome from KY I like the name

Thanks Howey. GB are my initials, and I have HEBEGB on the plates on my bike which is a Suzuki V-Strom (it's kinda ugly), so the plates "fit".

welcome to the forum, i drove thru southern Ill. yesterday on my way back to ga. i was in pontiac if you know where that is

welcome to the forum, i drove thru southern Ill. yesterday on my way back to ga. i was in pontiac if you know where that is

Yes I do. I am farther south, in Carbondale, just about 40 miles north of Kentucky.

Welcome from Kansas. Midway U.S.A.
My Great Grandfather was from Arcola, but I don't know where that is. He was a Deputy Sheriff and in the calvary during the Civil War.

Welcome aboard. I too have an ACE 250. In AZ now but from Hardin County, IL

My wife and I used to live in AZ. We moved back here (her home town) in '06. Did you ever MD around Cave-In-Rock? That sounds like it might be a great spot.

My wife and I used to live in AZ. We moved back here (her home town) in '06. Did you ever MD around Cave-In-Rock? That sounds like it might be a great spot.
Cave-in-rock area has been hunted profusely, but still potential great finds remain there.

I am sure the cave is picked over but what about the main building as you enter the park.There are restrooms and the main consession stand. There is also the cave hole right above the cave. Everyone walks over there to look down

Back
Top Bottom