1852 Trime Time

louie088

Elite Member
Found my White Wale!
So excited to have found this coin it has eluded me for some time now! Had a hard bend on the edge, broke off while carefully cleaning it. its the type one version only comprised of 75% Silver do it was very brittle. Bend or break, Im happy with it and thankful I found it either way!

Attachments

• trime time.jpg
    trime time.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 508
  • 91D24BE1-EC6A-4C67-8412-28183CBEEA1D.jpg
    91D24BE1-EC6A-4C67-8412-28183CBEEA1D.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 288
  • 6A787194-FA7A-499B-8B50-07C03A1CF659.jpg
    6A787194-FA7A-499B-8B50-07C03A1CF659.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Congrats you lucky dog! It’s my holy grail!!! I’ve dug many many silver coins, gold, etc but the Trime is the one coin I’ll prob never find in my lifetime:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats you lucky dog! It’s my holy grail!!! I’ve dug many many silver coins, gold, etc but the Trime is the one coin I’ll prob never find in my lifetime:(

lol Thanks Buddy! Never say never!

Nice find! A friend of mine found one a couple of weeks ago, i could not believe how small they are.

Thank you Emesis! They are tiny! This was about an inch under the dirt with wet leaves on top. Sounded really loud, thought I was just digging another shotgun shell.

I have seen a few dug right in front of me, but still haven't been able to get over one either. Big congrats on the tiny old silver!

Congrats on the trime, she may be alittle rough but still a beauty. Great save. How about this weather ? Just looked at the 10 day, wet but highs in the hi-thirties and 40s. And you don't have to shovel rain. HH Mark

Congrats on putting a harpoon in your Moby! Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of guys dig zinc and above and that won’t get any trimes...I wouldn’t think. Broken or not you’re a lucky dog! Sounds like hunting unconventional areas is doing you well lately.:yes:

Dude that's nice. Congrats. I bought one off eBay recently just to practice finding one. Hoping to have your kind of day, one of these days!

Nice save. :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Dude that's nice. Congrats. I bought one off eBay recently just to practice finding one. Hoping to have your kind of day, one of these days!
Thank you! I hope you find one to buddy! It was unexpected and at an area I had been to a hand full of times and had even brought others there before.

Congrats on the trime that’s a great find.
Thanks M40bnk

Congrats man, tricky little buggers!
Thank you Zeemang, super small!

A lot of guys dig zinc and above and that won’t get any trimes...I wouldn’t think. Broken or not you’re a lucky dog! Sounds like hunting unconventional areas is doing you well lately.:yes:
Ill dig anything that sounds good and repeatable at certain sites.

A great find ! Congrats !
Thank you Sir!

Congrats on putting a harpoon in your Moby! Nice work.
Right! Thank you jwp1964!

Nice recovery!
Thanks ToySoldier

Tiny coin, congrats 👍
Thank you!

Big congrats!
Thanks so much!

Congrats on the trime, she may be alittle rough but still a beauty. Great save. How about this weather ? Just looked at the 10 day, wet but highs in the hi-thirties and 40s. And you don't have to shovel rain. HH Mark
Mark, weather is great! Cant complain! as long as its above 30 Ill go out lol!

Thanks!

Great find, congrats!
Thank you MuddyMo

I have seen a few dug right in front of me, but still haven't been able to get over one either. Big congrats on the tiny old silver!
Thank you Cellerdwellr!

Back
Top Bottom