• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New old token

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Today it was over 50 degrees in Wisconsin!

After hunting the old landfill for about an hour and not finding much, I decided to hit some woods where several guys have found several things...

I found this Good For token only 3 inches deep:D
Then I slowed way down, and found an 1890's injun.
Beautiful day in the woods today.

It was not listed on the token catalog, so I just added it.

https://tokencatalog.com/token_record_forms.php?action=DisplayTokenRecord&td_id=564988

Happy Hunting Everybody

Attachments

• 12-22-19 Good For 5c.jpg
    12-22-19 Good For 5c.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 255
  • 12-22-19 Grubich.jpg
    12-22-19 Grubich.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 12-22-19 toekn and injun.jpg
    12-22-19 toekn and injun.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 237
Nice find - here is probably the token guy. he's a saloon keeper. This is his draft registration for WW I.

Attachments

• grubich.jpg
    grubich.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 204
Matt, congrats on the cool token and Ihp. Finding either one of those makes a great hunt. So how you like The Equinox ? Happy Holidays, Mark

Today it was over 50 degrees in Wisconsin!

After hunting the old landfill for about an hour and not finding much, I decided to hit some woods where several guys have found several things...

I found this Good For token only 3 inches deep:D
Then I slowed way down, and found an 1890's injun.
Beautiful day in the woods today.

It was not listed on the token catalog, so I just added it.

https://tokencatalog.com/token_record_forms.php?action=DisplayTokenRecord&td_id=564988

Happy Hunting Everybody

Nice find - here is probably the token guy. he's a saloon keeper. This is his draft registration for WW I.

Cool. Born in Austria and worked and slept at his saloon with his family. Based on Google Maps, that address is now a parking lot for Rockwell Automation.

It was 68 degrees here in Germantown, TN. A little too hot for my liking when I'm swinging and digging. Big Congrats on the token and IH penny.

beephead

One awesome token, and IHP! Congrats man!
Thanks for the flip:D
Congrats on the Indian and the token .
Thank you, a couple of my favorite things to find
Matt, congrats on the cool token and Ihp. Finding either one of those makes a great hunt. So how you like The Equinox ? Happy Holidays, Mark
I have about 25 hours on it now and the only complaint is that its heavier than my PRO.
Cool. Born in Austria and worked and slept at his saloon with his family. Based on Google Maps, that address is now a parking lot for Rockwell Automation.
I will be in that area later this week and will check it out.
It was 68 degrees here in Germantown, TN. A little too hot for my liking when I'm swinging and digging. Big Congrats on the token and IH penny.

beephead
The best part of autumn/winter hunting here in cooler weather is lack of mosquitos to be sure
Very nice token.....
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom