2 and One Half Years Worth of Token Finds

That’s a fantastic pile of tokens Stiff! I have a decent amount of Chuckee, arcade, car wash, etc - modern tokens and only one older one ~1908 which I treasure. Wish I could find more.

Nice hunting!

I tumbled a large amount of crusty tokens this evening. I was really happy how they turned out. Motivated me to get all my token finds out and in one picture. I placed the really old ones in cardboard flips. There is a wide array of different kinds in this picture. Some old, a lot made in the last 40 years. I really didn't appreciate tokens early on in my metal detecting. I have quickly grown to love them. I have only ever sold one. I made a pretty penny on it, but sometimes wish I still owned it. It is The Red Front/Good for a Bit in Trade one below.

Hope you enjoy taking a look.

Oh yeah, nice collection there SW . I love digging tokens, they do bring a little history back to life, and most times at the local level. I enjoy the research, it teaches the history and sometimes the story of things I might have never known. I have a small lighted display case to show them off, but now have too many. I kinda lump fobs and things with old advertising into the token category. Last winter I started a project, a larger display case. I really need to complete it this winter. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Mark

Great finds Guys ! Most of the tokens I have found over the years have been real common , modern junk. I can count on one hand the nicer older ones I have found and still have a couple of fingers left over . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom