12-21-12 must be on PST...

Swing360

curbstrip nut
Forum Supporter
East coast seems fine... Midwest seems fine... All that is left is 2 hours on the west coast. :roll:

Mayans never said when on the 21st the earth would die. Muhahahahahaha!

Well, I'm reporting from my cave, wrapped in tinfoil, so far haven't seen or heard much.....

We are still here the other side of the big water although there is a chance that we will be washed away with all the rain we had over the last few months and the rain which is due over the next few days.........:lol:

The winds our howling here... I think its beginning :crazy:

I told my wife she still needs to go to work :yes:

Oh and btw its 6 am or so on the east coast when the alignment happens :D

I woke up and heard the wind howling and said well if its going to happen make it quick because I'm going back to sleep. I would rather have a zombie apocalypse

ENDWeather_zpse6246666.jpg

END_zpsa136fc3c.jpg

I know a "Doomsday Preppy" that took his whole family to an underground "bunker" until things blew over. His truck was packed with all sorts of survival gear, food and at least three large boxes full of 2-ply toilet paper. :laughing:

Me and a few friends we're planning on causing a little trouble by banging on the bunker door, begging to get in. We have sounds affects of explosions and everything ready.

I expect them to pop theirs heads out after Christmas, like groundhogs looking for their shadow. :laughing:

I know a "Doomsday Preppy" that took his whole family to an underground "bunker" until things blew over. His truck was packed with all sorts of survival gear, food and at least three large boxes full of 2-ply toilet paper. :laughing:

Me and a few friends we're planning on causing a little trouble by banging on the bunker door, begging to get in. We have sounds affects of explosions and everything ready.

I expect them to pop theirs heads out after Christmas, like groundhogs looking for their shadow. :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Would love to see that!

Raining outside... maybe it is battery acid rain?... gonna go outside and check.

Now the Govt. is gonna have to bail out the bunker builders.And we can go back to using the word survivalist instead of prepper.In the old days prepper was just someone who did a task in a kitchen anyways:lol: Only safe bunker is Archie Bunker:lol:

Back
Top Bottom