Ruby diamond ring

Steve

Forum Supporter
Not sure how this ended up over here as I haven't seen a white guy in a few months. Always wanted to find a ruby ring and always wanted to find 9k or 10k gold. Here it is. 9k ruby diamond ring. I will check out the ruby in daylight but due to its size it's probably worth about a buck fifty. 2 other smalls rings are 24k。If I have time I'll post a better photo in sunlight later

Attachments

• 20170901_232516_resized.jpg
    20170901_232516_resized.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 500
  • 20170901_232435_resized.jpg
    20170901_232435_resized.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 478
24k....i still have yet to find better than 14k. I swear ive got a karat curse!

The pic of the ring that's my avatar is a 14K diamond and ruby ring I found at a swimming hole. Congrats on all your great rings.

:dingding: I find it amazing how you pull the pure stuff so often. Nice going buddy!

Nice recovery. I found a ruby ring about a year ago with a big ruby in it but ended up returning it. I did learn that if you want to verify a ruby, that a real ruby will become fluoresent under black light (your basic UV light).

Congratulations on the Ruby. HUMMMM You found the PD-950 and in less than a week I found the first one I ever saw. Does that mean that some time in the next two weeks I am going to find a ruby???

I can dream cant I??

The low k ruby ring, is a stranger in a foreign land....kinda like yourself, lol.
It would be like living in Bizarro World if we were finding the high k over here in the states like you do.
Nice finds!!WTG
DL

I found one but the ruby fell out! Nice find!
How do you know it was a ruby? Most are worthless anyway, same with diamonds
24k....i still have yet to find better than 14k. I swear ive got a karat curse!
One of these days
The pic of the ring that's my avatar is a 14K diamond and ruby ring I found at a swimming hole. Congrats on all your great rings.
no chance for something like where I am. Nice 1

:dingding: I find it amazing how you pull the pure stuff so often. Nice going buddy!
one day I will post a photo of a jewelry shop over here.. you will get a pretty good idea why I'm pulling 24k

Are you in Thailand?
throughout Asia

Nice recovery. I found a ruby ring about a year ago with a big ruby in it but ended up returning it. I did learn that if you want to verify a ruby, that a real ruby will become fluoresent under black light (your basic UV light).
real or fake it's about a buck and change.

Nice captures Steve. Congrats.
thanks

Those are nice rings! Congrats! :)
Thanks
Congratulations on the Ruby. HUMMMM You found the PD-950 and in less than a week I found the first one I ever saw. Does that mean that some time in the next two weeks I am going to find a ruby???

I can dream cant I??
I pulled a fat pd990 today :D

Nice finds
Thanks for sharing.
thanks

Man you and those 24k rings :wow: for every 20g of silver I pull 1g if gold on average over a year

Congrats!!!

That pure stuff is beautiful!
never get tired of seeing them pop out that's for sure

The low k ruby ring, is a stranger in a foreign land....kinda like yourself, lol.
It would be like living in Bizarro World if we were finding the high k over here in the states like you do.
Nice finds!!WTG
DL
1 can always dream.

Back
Top Bottom