T.V. show:Cash and Treasure

I love that show, especially one I saw a few weeks ago about bottle digging! Antique bottles are my second love after coins, and I've dug a few small dumps over the years, but never privy's like they did on the show.

Agree that this is a very good program....caught part of one last night. They were using MD to find meteorites. From what I caught, the guy "with Becky" had found a 1 million $ meteor previously. On this show, they found a couple good size ones - one was about 90-95 lbs and valued at $120,000!! Sure beats the packin out of the pocket change I have dug!!! Still had fun though!!

All this stuff does... is feed my addiction, and makes my cabin fever worse lol :roll:

They just showed a comercial for the new season of Cash & Treasuers, looked good going to air December 4th at 9pm on Travel Channel of corse.

I was actualy watching a Haunted vacation deal as I was surfing this site and caught the comercial and got myself all excited only one month, wait am I getting excited over winter?

I've watched the show and I do enjoy it. The reason they posted the "secret location" for the relic site is because it is private property. Also you pay to hunt the property. Here is the info. Rob

Location Information
Prices and hunts vary. Cash and Treasures visited a secret location along the Potomac River, just outside of Fredericksburg, Virginia. (GPS: Latitude: 38 18 11.51 N; Longitude: 77 27 39.21 W)
Civil War Life Museum, 4712 Southpoint Pkwy, Fredericksburg, Va.; Phone: 540-834-1859

This is a very good show. I remember watching this episode last season and then read later that the property management gave permission for the dig but, they did not get permission from the owner. So, they only got to dig for a few hours.

Other great episodes are the meteorite search where they used a huge MD pulled behind an ATV. The think was worth several thousand dollars.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom