Compadre pulltab king lol

lakeerie4ever

Well just got my Compadre and tried it out in the yard found a newer quarter and some nails and the ALOT of pulltabs I had it set at MAX I would of thought that would of took out pulltabs maybe i should read the manual lol:laughing:

Well just got my Compadre and tried it out in the yard found a newer quarter and some nails and the ALOT of pulltabs I had it set at MAX I would of thought that would of took out pulltabs maybe i should read the manual lol:laughing:
Hm-mm-mm? It should have disced out tabs around the word "tab" on the dial.:?::?:

Hey Compadre is a scorched Earth policy detector, don't leave anything, and I mean anything for the other guy :lol:

My compadre kills the tabs, but it will disc them out in the proper setting. I was having the same problem and had to adjust the settings internally. Not suggested by tesoro but it did work.

I hit tabs when I have them disced out also. It is usually the thicker square tabs that hit, but I search at just above foil so I am used to digging alot of them:D

Back
Top Bottom