Today is Grandparents Day

Not a good subject.lol..im 46 and have a one year old grandson,,I'm too young for that title,I still got all my teeth!...But Happy Grandparents day to you guys

Not a good subject.lol..im 46 and have a one year old grandson,,I'm too young for that title,I still got all my teeth!...But Happy Grandparents day to you guys

Congrats to you Grandpa ! Our children determine when or wether we become Grandparents no matter what age we are ! As far as 46 being young , I know of a Girl who got knocked up by her 18 year old Sailor boyfriend when was 13. They got married and still are .Their children liked to do the "wild thing" also at early ages .She's now about 72 and is for sure a great Grandmother possibly even a great-great and her Mother is still alive and in her 90's . My Father was 73 when he became a Grandfather . Someone remarked to him that , that was pretty late in life to become a Grandfather to which he replied "I decided to wait " !

:lol:

Kids are exactly like Potholes, a minor annoyance when they are small, but when they get big, they wreck your car....

Grandkids are like double awful and super expensive!....ask any old Gpaw tard that used to have an intact coin collection....The kids ruin a guy, then along come the grandkids to pick whats left of your bones....

The only real enjoyment about Kids is making them, and that takes like 15 seconds tops...with Grandkids a guy dont even get that!:laughing:

Saying "Happy Grandparents Day" is like saying, "Hey, you have a Colonoscopy appointment this morning" ....Plus, your Cars been stolen...:laughing:

I'm 60 years old, have 10 grandkids and 2 more on the way. With each one Christmas and birthdays get more expensive. The best part of grandkids is when you get tired of them you can tell the parents to take the kids home. Then peace and quiet reign in the house until next visit.

Kids are exactly like Potholes, a minor annoyance when they are small, but when they get big, they wreck your car....

Grandkids are like double awful and super expensive!....ask any old Gpaw tard that used to have an intact coin collection....The kids ruin a guy, then along come the grandkids to pick whats left of your bones....

The only real enjoyment about Kids is making them, and that takes like 15 seconds tops...with Grandkids a guy dont even get that!:laughing:

Saying "Happy Grandparents Day" is like saying, "Hey, you have a Colonoscopy appointment this morning" ....Plus, your Cars been stolen...:laughing:

Sorry folks , I apologize .:(

Back
Top Bottom