Don't find these everyday

groundhog53946

Elite Member
Hi all!
I sometimes work as a substitute custodian for my local school district. Tonight I'm working at the high school and it's not unusual to find coins laying on the floor. Up to this point tonight I had only found two cents
7162c77d15aeaa2163532c68118c8b8b.jpg

When I found this
2e243599f7da6480605106c4f9ffe08b.jpg

Only the second one I have ever found. The other one was with a metal detector. Just thought I would share this. Happy hunting all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am surprised that you don't find more zincolns. Most youngsters want nothing to do with them and certainly would not bend over to pick up one. When i still worked there would be dozens of them in the break rooms.

Nice score! I also am a full time custodian at a polytechnic institute. The stuff these kids leave behind today is bananas! I found a 40% Kennedy half on the floor in a common room. Not to mention the numerous pieces of jewelry laying around. Congrats!

I enjoy the Sacajawea dollar coins more, a shame they did not become popular for pocket change. Relegated to the change machines also. I got used to large denomination coins while stationed in Germany in the 80's, a 5 Mark coin was a good thing in your pocket when the exchange rate was high. :)

Back
Top Bottom