Its That Time Yall ! Fresh Drop City !

romyrome

Elite Member
Love this time of year :cool: i know most of yall dedicated beach hunters prefer the winters storms but me i like to get in the mix and find me some fresh drops ;) i love when it gets warm out and people lather up in sunscreen and get wet ;) This is a good example of what happens when the weather warms up and the jewelry falls off lol :cool: Happy Hunting Yall Now Go Watch & Enjoy :cool3:

2 gold in 1 day!? Congrats!! I love watching your videos, your 10k dance was cracking me up. How many grams did each of the rings weigh? :wincup:

I would be in that sub-grouping that, like you say: detests dry sand hunting, or summer "random drop" type -stuff. Much prefer when mother nature is eroding on the wet .

But for heavily trafficked So. CA warm-water beaches, I can see from your video that it could still be worthwhile :)

Nice finds Romy. Nice to meet you the other day on the beach!
Hey Nice Ditto Bud:cool: hope to see ya out again :cool:
2 gold in 1 day!? Congrats!! I love watching your videos, your 10k dance was cracking me up. How many grams did each of the rings weigh? :wincup:
Thanks brother lol yeah it was fun editing it i was cracking up too :laughing: the 10k was .9 grams and the 14k was 7.5

Lots of sweets in that video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bud yeah there were lots of jewelry finds but most were junk but still super fun to find none the less :D

Two great days! Love the dances!
Thanks Kapi =) i hope to have many more coming up soon :cool3:
Another awesome video.

Where do you mount the camera while you're digging/swinging?
Thanks brother :cool: i mount it on my hat ;)
Awesome hunt Romy congrats bro

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Thanks brother ;)
I would be in that sub-grouping that, like you say: detests dry sand hunting, or summer "random drop" type -stuff. Much prefer when mother nature is eroding on the wet .

But for heavily trafficked So. CA warm-water beaches, I can see from your video that it could still be worthwhile :)
Yeah the dry sand just kills my back and legs but yeah if ya can go where the others have overlooked it can be good in the dry :cool3:

Congrats on the gold Romy! Is that the Freddie G band you found a few weeks ago?
Hey Dave bud i was out in our stomping grounds late night a few nights ago and was hoping to see ya out but im guessing i didnt cause its so sanded in :roll: but yes thats it, i just never got around to making a video as i didnt really film much that day, so i made it a two day hunt like i usually do .

Congrats

Romy, your find's are picking up, get out all you can , happy that your getting Disability bro ., nice flick, enjoyed it, waiting for the eye candy this summer, some Cala girl's, happy hunting , Earl :thumbsup:

Romy, your find's are picking up, get out all you can , happy that your getting Disability bro ., nice flick, enjoyed it, waiting for the eye candy this summer, some Cala girl's, happy hunting , Earl :thumbsup:
Yeah i have been finding more alright but it has alot to with the nox and hitting areas that are less detected :cool3: so glad ya liked the new vid brother and yeah best part of summer detecting is the eye candy alright ;) Thanks for watching Earl

:dingding: Congrats on the scores! It's easy to tell when the weather is warming up as your barefooted! :lol:

Very awesome!!! Nice finds and I love the video.
Thanks Saltshaker ;) its been slow but its all about to change ;) thanks so much for watching and stay tuned for the next one :cool:
:dingding: Congrats on the scores! It's easy to tell when the weather is warming up as your barefooted! :lol:
Hhahahahah yeah im always bare foot i hate shoes but again spent my whole life on the sand surfing - fishing & Metal detecting in cali and not once did i get a fish hook or nail in my foot cant say that about stingrays but now i make sure to swing my coil over any areas in the water before i step there. Still on a roll from the Troll Lol :laughing:

Enjoyed the video and the saves on the golds! Your video's have to take you a few hours to edit and put together! Thanks for sharing!

Congrats on the finds! I found that 10K band's brother not to long ago. Barely broke 2 grams!
yeah this one was a whopping .9 Grams lol :laughing: but still made me dance shoot i will dance for a .2 i suppose lol just love to find gold :cool3:
Enjoyed the video and the saves on the golds! Your video's have to take you a few hours to edit and put together! Thanks for sharing!
So glad you did my digs ya dig lol :cool3: im a dork :laughing: but yeah they take 4-8 hrs to do so yeah it can be a pain but maybe if my comp wasnt so darn slow i could knock a few hrs off that :laughing: but thanks bud i am so glad ya enjoyed it
Awesome hunt man, glad to see you are getting out!
Thanks Z :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom