detecting the shallows at juno beach

a "shipwreck" alone, does not constitute 'off-limits', necessarily. Heck, I bet there's not a mile of shoreline, anywhere in the USA, that doesn't have "shipwrecks" along it. Where I'm at, it's not unusual to see ship-ribbings sticking up, out of the sand, after beach-erosion. From past beached boats/ships.

I recognize that ... sure ... some of the fabled Florida ones *could* be different. But only if specifically stated-as-so (ie.: an actual law or rule). But to simply know that there was/is "ship-wrecks" along a section of coast, does not, in-&-of-itself, mean "off-limits" or "need approval", etc....

We hunt in front of lots of shipwrecks where i am. You find lots of spikes though it is best to keep your mouth shut as to where. I got ship spikes to the 1600's. The big box store was dying to go detect our spots when we showed them some spikes:shock: The treasure fleet isn't all where people think it is.

The ship I'm referring to is a wreck from the 1715 fleet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juno beach finally

Spent several hours at Juno Beach Florida. Juno there is nothing there except some clad and lots of sea shells. Pretty beach though

There is lots of jewelry. You just have to hit it during a cut it a rocky bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trip to Juno

Finally made it Juno Beach, Fl., USA. No problem detecting the surf. 4 hours of working the beach and surf, some clad and lots of sea shells. That it.

Back
Top Bottom