what to do when you cant get a contact number

Ask a neighbor of the property.
If it gets mowed find out who mows it.
Go to city hall or the county engineers office. If you go to any public servant do not mention metal detecting.
I'm sure there's contact info for that property.

^^^ :thumbsup:

:cool3:

R5

Hey everyone I found a old church that is not in use anymore but that property is still mowed. I looked up the local real estate assessment data for the address and the only thing it says about the owner is that its a church of christ, no mailing address or phone number.

I really really want to try to get permission for this place but I am not sure whom to contact here. I looked around yesterday (sunday) during peak church hours and noticed there was not one vehicle, some of the windows are busted and yellow caution tape on the back door. You would not be able to tell by looking at the church from the road and for the longest time I figured it was still in use

Ok its been long enough how did it go?
Through some photos up of your finds!

I meant to reply to this thread but forgot. I visited the two closest neighbors hoping to get some contact info but they didnt know anything about who owned it.

I haven't been able to get to the site when someone was out mowing and this was my next move. Hopefully soon I will see someone out there.. I did pop a envelope in the mailbox (that is stuffed with mail) just in case whomever owns it decides to go through their mail.

Back
Top Bottom