No pics this week....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
It is not necessary....no silver, and only 6 NIFCs recovered in this 5 boxes...mighty slim pickings. At least KT completed an entire roll of 2016 Kens!:laughing:

The only other Ken KT saw that He might have kept was a pretty bicentennial Ken, but alas, it had corrosion around the top and bottom of the obverse.:mad::p

KT will not keep a crappy proof so it went back in the machine this morning, with its brothers...too bad it deteriorated within the cellophane wrapper....must have gotten a tiny tear or hole in the original wrapper to get messed up like that. His Majesty is certain the original owner was much disappointed in the damage and just spent it to get part of his money back!

Onward and upward to next week!

It is not necessary....no silver, and only 6 NIFCs recovered in this 5 boxes...mighty slim pickings. At least KT completed an entire roll of 2016 Kens!:laughing:

The only other Ken KT saw that He might have kept was a pretty bicentennial Ken, but alas, it had corrosion around the top and bottom of the obverse.:mad::p

KT will not keep a crappy proof so it went back in the machine this morning, with its brothers...too bad it deteriorated within the cellophane wrapper....must have gotten a tiny tear or hole in the original wrapper to get messed up like that. His Majesty is certain the original owner was much disappointed in the damage and just spent it to get part of his money back!

I agree KT, no pics are necessary given the results. I also had no silver once again, although I did recover 4 NIFC's in my one box. No pics from me either. Let's plan on needing our cameras next week!

Alas not al hunts are successful my lord. Perhaps the next shall be!

Back
Top Bottom