Wasn't Going to Dive, However, People Change My Plans

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I had some oral surgery today to uncover implants which was a TOTAL disaster. I get out of the VA hospital in Detroit and come home. I wasn't home for more than an hour when the phone rings. Keys dropped in a canal boat slip. Told them I would come back to Detroit. I get there and find them in about 5 minutes.

So back in Detroit, decided to make a dive. Well what you see is what I got.

A silver ring, lock, 1972 penny and junk. Anybody else find a 27" long drill bit?

Cartridge is marked US. Company was in business till 1926. That's all folks!

Last edited:
Damn Dude! Going subsurface into some skunk canal right after oral surgery? Sheesh...Its a wonder you could even grip the regulator firmly in your piehole what with the numb lips novocaine effect?...

Most humans cannot drink a cup of coffee for a few hours tops! And you go subsurface in a dirty Detroit canal?? During the MidSummer Algae bloom? Hows about you just rinse your mouth out with the holding tank water from the nearest plastic Public Park portacrapper? It would be a lot easier, no tanks or weights required!

You need an 'implant' alright, like some common damn sense! :laughing::laughing: Nice drill bit though...maybe take it to your Oral surgeon or your proctologist...it will certainly come in handy in your case...

You really need to focus up on finding yourself a level headed Woman who can talk you out of such dangerous and reckless impulsive nonsense...Maybe start lurking around the Polish Halls in your area? Theres good level headed Wimmen there:laughing:

Last edited:
Sometimes a change of plans can be a good thing....U never know!
Go seasonal,....become a snowbird and head south.GL
DL

Back
Top Bottom