Garrett trade in

9 Volt

I was told by the people at Garrett Corporation that I can trade in a used Garrett on a new one.

Has anyone every done this?

I need to talk to them again to get details. Wonder how much they allow on trade?

I don't know how much you will get, but a lot of shops will take trade-ins. Probably just like a car you would get more to sell it to an individual, but the simplicity of trading up at a dealer is what most do. Or do what I do. Just order a new machine and promise yourself you will sell your old one soon to help pay for it. Then blow it off and wind up with a few back up machines. :lol:

I don't know how much you will get, but a lot of shops will take trade-ins. Probably just like a car you would get more to sell it to an individual, but the simplicity of trading up at a dealer is what most do. Or do what I do. Just order a new machine and promise yourself you will sell your old one soon to help pay for it. Then blow it off and wind up with a few back up machines. :lol:

I hear ya. :D

It's not the best time to sell. Maybe in the spring.

Think I will give Garrett a call tomorrow though, just out of curiosity.

Several used high-dollar detectors and others on the market now if you know where to look. Perhaps newer models sold will stoke up the used detector market some more this fall and winter.

Back
Top Bottom