Two Photo's Short Video, Short Day

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Made one dive today. Water cooled off a bit and I was cold. I took a video of my digging the crucifix but it was long and boring. Couldn't see much anyway.

Two wheat's were my coin finds. Still a nice day.

Last edited:
cool video! and that blue water sure looks weird to me, i'm use to reddish water in the lakes around here from all the iron or a nice emerald green color in the salt water, lol.

Large mouth bass , i am surprized he didn' t spook, waiting 4 the treasure chest & gps numbers howboutit ;):workforgold:

Close Earl. Smallmouth bass. They don't spook at all. You can touch them and they move and come back. Friendly critters.

Largemouth have a black horizontal line going down the middle. They spook easier but are still very inquisitive.

Lol

From the film quality on that chinese camera its hard to tell , small or large :lol:, maybe i will have a Go Pro 4 givaway contest, hope U Win :laughing::laughing: ps what the h--- is that rattle noice in the back ground , were you in a shark cage :?: howboutit

Last edited:
Nice video! Quality wise I've seen worse. You're on your way now, and we can see what you see, howboutit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom