After 40 days in the hospital

71DHB

Elite Member
Hey friends. Went out yesterday to the sea and to the lake today. It seems like forever and more so in the middle of summer but I'm finally back in the water after my hernia operation. I am taking it really slow for the next little while and not expecting much so I'm sorry I can't show any gold right now but there are 2 silvers. Here is what I've found the last 2 days. I'll take it believe me :) Congrats on all the finds everyone has had in the last while. Thanks for looking and be back here soon.

Attachments

• DSCN3722.JPG
    DSCN3722.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 342
Like you said you are doing, take it slow.
Like riding a bike,.... you got this.
Good Luck!
DL

Sorry my mistake...title should have read after 40 days of being out of the hospital. :D

Glad you clarified that! 40 days IN the hospital would be one massive hernia! Well, it sure is good to see you are back out and hunting/finding! All the best, and may there be some Big Gold showing up for you..with easy scooping Brother!

Glad you clarified that! 40 days IN the hospital would be one massive hernia! Well, it sure is good to see you are back out and hunting/finding! All the best, and may there be some Big Gold showing up for you..with easy scooping Brother!

Thats exactly what I thought. I had a massive one operated on in 1996 and was out in a day.

Welcome back and get sound and healthy. Don't worry about yellow that'll come. :yes:

Like you said you are doing, take it slow.
Like riding a bike,.... you got this.
Good Luck!
DL

Thats exactly what I thought. I had a massive one operated on in 1996 and was out in a day.

Welcome back and get sound and healthy. Don't worry about yellow that'll come. :yes:

Thank you my friends :)

I agree. Nice finds and taking it slow and easy is the best recovery. You don't want to lift too much gold!

Hope for a 100% recovery and some nice yellow targets in your future.

Back
Top Bottom