Finally decided on a MD

lindamichael10

After weeks of research and talking to a LOT of people , my choice fell on the Garret Ace 250 Deluxe sports pack from Kellyco for a starter machine and the Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Pro for the BOGO they have on now .... What do you guys think? Did I make a good choice ? Cant wait to get them so we can start hunting !! :D

Garrett Ace 250 has many fans, I'm sure it'll do just fine.

The Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Pro, I've never known anyone that had one of them but I'm sure it'll be OK too. Remember if you DISC or notch out pulltabs you'll also discriminate out some gold too. The thing about the Pioneer 505, it seems to lump foil and iron together, and I can tell you from experience that foil and 14k gold necklaces and bracelets come up as the same thing. If you disc them out you won't detect them. Rear the instruction manual for the 505 and see if you can discriminate out iron but keep foil.

choices made

Hello again and welcome from Lake Dallas Texas, The Ace 250 has a decent following and people find all manner of stuff with them. I don't see much about the Bounty Hunter. Who are these for Again? Other than some annoying beeping sound many don't like that they Make I think the Ace 250 is a good starter MD....:biker::digginahole::biker:

After weeks of research and talking to a LOT of people , my choice fell on the Garret Ace 250 Deluxe sports pack from Kellyco for a starter machine and the Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Pro for the BOGO they have on now .... What do you guys think? Did I make a good choice ? Cant wait to get them so we can start hunting !! :D

Did you already order them?
If so, just get out there and learn them well and they should do fine.

I absolutely HATE the BH Pioneer. A little kid was out with one and was holding the coil about a foot off the ground and walking so fast he was skipping two feet while swinging. I was out with my detector hoping he would see the CORRECT way to do it. As he was running around the tot lot, he lowered the coil and the loud high beep came over the speaker. He bent over and said, "Oh, look! I found a dime!" I found a penny after searching the whole lot.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom