Hot dry and small-I need a beer

Dont know how many years you been hunting, but by the end of May....... anyone whose a water hunter is OUT HUNTING. Competition gets crazy and recent drops....... well they get picked up FAST for the first month or so unless we get some sand movement for deeper targets that some guys just miss.

Dew

Dont know how many years you been hunting, but by the end of May....... anyone whose a water hunter is OUT HUNTING. Competition gets crazy and recent drops....... well they get picked up FAST for the first month or so unless we get some sand movement for deeper targets that some guys just miss.

Dew

That about sums up hunting in my section of Asia now. If it's a warm night there are at least a dozen hunting a beach the size of a hockey rink. If it's raining... maybe 1/2 dozen hunters

Dew

I water hunt year around Dew. I'm south on the Treasure coast. The warmer it gets the fewer people detecting the beach. Snow birds go home and most locals hunt when it's cool or not at all. I know many that only hunt during the winter season. I hunt before and after low tide no mater the temp. Summers I go days and never see another hunter. It is good for me. I'll hit the water then the wet and as it cools in the evening or night I'll do the dry. But mostly the water. The hotter days are my playground. Surfing contest and beach parties and boat races, I'm out in the middle of the crowd and 95% of the time never see another hunter. They wait until everyone goes home, and I've already collected what I can. Just the way I hunt.

Attachments

• 20150925_213727_resized copy.jpg
    20150925_213727_resized copy.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom