Bounty Hunter Quick Silver

M&M

Found a real deal on one and got it yest... can anyone tell me some info on this model? came used so no video/info....
Thanks all and HH!!!!
Happy Friday as well!!
M&M :)

i have one i used to use. its a decent clad finder, and hits about 6 to 7 inches for coins with the right soil conditions...moist damp soil, not a lot of hard clay, etc. Its best to run the sens as hot as the ground conditions will let you, i always started out at full strength and backed it off if i got too many false signals.

Just be sure to center the signal in the middle of the coil both ways ( use the + method) and then you can usually dig small plugs to find your target.

Its a fairly decent starter model for the money, but you'll be wanting to upgrade real soon :yes:

I have way over 150 hours with mine in soil and freshwater beaches, and I am usually pretty positive with my posts, but in the case with this one the best advice I can give is upgrade to almost ANYTHING else as soon as possible!
Using this particular detector is not going to be the same satisfying, non frustrating experience you will have with most other units on the market.
Don't think it is, and don't let it annoy you right out of the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom