Open space

Here's some "open space" where NOONE will bother you (probably jus' find meteorites tho'...!):

Attachments

• MoonDetectorer.jpg
    MoonDetectorer.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 371
poptop said:
Just how the heck did you get up there Krom????
pop

Pop.... Krom goes on nightly jaunts with his little gray men... I mean come on what else is there to do in Maine :D

Cfmct-PI said:
poptop said:
Just how the heck did you get up there Krom????
pop

Pop.... Krom goes on nightly jaunts with his little gray men... I mean come on what else is there to do in Maine :D

Dig potatoes????????
pop

Hey Krom, I heard that meteorites are quite valuable. Do you mind grabbing me a few on your next trip, lol!

PS: How did you get permission to hunt on the moon? I called NASA, but they said they didn't know what the rules were, so they put me thru to the chief administator, who told me yes, you can detect there, it's just against the rules to dig, lol!

C'mon, you guys... we're not a bunch of back-woods hick, French-accented lumberjacks up here.
Actually, our best slogan sine the license plate logo of "Vacationland" is, "the way life should be". Think about it, you husslin', bustlin', city dwellers...! :lol:
I'd much rather wake up to morning birds whistlin' "It's great to be alive", or "just smell that fresh air", than to wake up and look out my window just in time to see a smilin', finger-bearin' punk running around the corner with my hubcaps... or my daughter. ;)

Back
Top Bottom