My First Merc

Congrats! :grin: I hope it happens to me one day also!

That's great! I'm still waiting on mine. There are a few "must have's" on my list.

Way to go Homerun04! It is always a thrill to find silver no matter what coin or year it is. :yes:

WTG ! Still waiting on my first silver. Just under that next scoop right?
auseeker....

Isn't it funny how one silver coin, a piece of jewelry or the like can make you feel like you did on christmas morning when you were a kid? When ever I find anything whether it is a penny, nickel or dime, I am just so excited. The value never comes into it for me but it is always the same feeling! This is an awesome hobby. :grin:

Nice going on the merc Homerun, what no picture?

Did you ever hit any of those areas I mentioned to you?
Blackstone Gorge?
Tupper Park?
Cold Spring Park?
Millville Lock?

Did you find the merc in one of those areas?

enquiring minds want to know.

PocketChange

Congrats on the first Merc! Man, it looks great coming out of the ground doesn't it???

The day I got my first (earlier this year), I got #2 on the same day. I couldn't believe it.

Good luck on finding #2 :)

WTG on the Merc !! That has to be one of my top favorite coins. Now that you have the first they will come right along for you . Good digs, Steve in so az

spittfire said:
Isn't it funny how one silver coin, a piece of jewelry or the like can make you feel like you did on christmas morning when you were a kid? When ever I find anything whether it is a penny, nickel or dime, I am just so excited. The value never comes into it for me but it is always the same feeling! This is an awesome hobby. :grin:
I could'nt agree more, It really has turned into a great passion of mine, I was just thinking those thoughts not more than twenty minutes ago while I was trying to clean this hunk of old rusty metal that I think is so cool but yet anyone else might think I'm crazy.

congrats on your first of many. I'm hooked on 'em too. Found a 1927 today with the wife. She was more excited than I was. Keep on diggin, Howard

Back
Top Bottom