First silver ring!

hikingthehills

After a nearly a month since I got my first metal detector it's happened! I found a sliver salt shaker last weekend and this weekend it was a ring. My girlfriend and I went out and loaded up on clad some junk jewelry and a few buckles that look to be pretty old. Can't wait to hit it again!

Of course she liked it so much she's wearing it now!:yes: On the inside it said it was made by Gorham.

Attachments

• 123951.jpg
    123951.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 123_1.jpg
    123_1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 173
A Beauty of a find! Girls like a Hunter that can bring home the bacon...since the dawn of time...so yeah, great score! Way better than any golfer could do!:laughing:

A Beauty of a find! Girls like a Hunter that can bring home the bacon...since the dawn of time...so yeah, great score! Way better than any golfer could do!:laughing:

Heck she was with me when we found it, she about to get her a metal detector as well. She likes it as much as do! She hunt's fishes and does about everything I do with with me and loves it. It's about time for a diamond ring for her hand.

Last edited:
Now I just want some gold and a silver coin and I'll be happy!

...and *that*, my friend is what they all say until the first piece of yellow pops out of the ground. Then they/we/I say it again, and again, and again.

It's kinda like my dog. He looks at me with desperation in his soulful eyes. "Just one piece," he begs as I munch on the pizza crust/chicken/hot dog/whatever. In a moment of weakness, I meet his wildest expectation with a scrap of my meal. It's devoured in an instant. He looks at me with desperation in his soulful eyes. "Just one piece..."

Congrats on the great find!

...and *that*, my friend is what they all say until the first piece of yellow pops out of the ground. Then they/we/I say it again, and again, and again.

It's kinda like my dog. He looks at me with desperation in his soulful eyes. "Just one piece," he begs as I munch on the pizza crust/chicken/hot dog/whatever. In a moment of weakness, I meet his wildest expectation with a scrap of my meal. It's devoured in an instant. He looks at me with desperation in his soulful eyes. "Just one piece..."

Congrats on the great find!

I think that may sum up my new addiction!

Back
Top Bottom