Hey everyone, excited to get started here!

unojc

Like many folks here I am just getting started in this hobby. Hopefully I can take advantage with the little time I have and start searching! I originally intended to get a detector for my mom but then decided to also get one for myself when looking into what to get. Sucked right in!

Bought a fisher 22 to start. Could have bought the ap pro but trying to stick to a budget and with all the extras I had to get to get started I had to hold off. If I get into the hobby more Ill upgrade. Stuff should be here beginning of next week. Fine with me as I work 12hr shift sat-mon :(.

Im in the southwest Ohio area so if anyone is around let me know. I have several properties of folks I know with many many acres so should have days worth of searching ahead.

Looking forward to talkin with you all!

Welcome to the forum as well as the hobby itself. Save yourself some trouble and make sure that you fill in all your holes and take any trash you find with you. It make you look good and it makes the hobby look good.
Good luck and Happy Hunting !

Welcome fom New Hampshire

Did youget your Mom a f22 also?
Have fun

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will let her use mine as much as she wants and take my son with her. They will have a blast for sure. I think Im going to get my brother one though for his bday coming up. At least we will have two in the family for group hunts.

Back
Top Bottom