• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Look what I found!!! So very excited!!!

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
Very excited about this new find.

BCD

b882ec1e-e63e-4cc8-9eed-3dcebd9b468e_zps3pxpclpp.jpg

Great....just what I needed....more competition at the lake!! LOL But seriously, congrats on your new machine. Now all you need is a heavy duty long handle scoop. GG & HH

Great....just what I needed....more competition at the lake!! LOL But seriously, congrats on your new machine. Now all you need is a heavy duty long handle scoop. GG & HH

Thanks! Yea... You know I've been looking. Finally found a great deal on this one. Lightly used under a year for 3 bones. Going to test it out tonight after work.

BCD

Wow ! 3 bones ? A no brainer . That's a lot of BANG .... For the buck .
It's a big day!!!! You gotta be jacked up to get threat thing out in the dirt.
HH, Dew

Even came with a free zinc cent too?!

So, I was hoping someone would think it was a photo of the penny and be confused and I was going to mess with them a while. Looks like everyone figured out I was talking about the detector. Oh well. Best laid plans of mice and men.

BCD

So, I was hoping someone would think it was a photo of the penny and be confused and I was going to mess with them a while. Looks like everyone figured out I was talking about the detector. Oh well. Best laid plans of mice and men.

BCD

Honestly, that zincoln was the first thing that caught my eye as a lot of folks seem to out their ring up there in the screen and take a pic :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom