Silver #100: I'm Done For The Year!

rluna

Elite Member
Ok Maybe Not :giggle:

Went out with PJ(IC The lite) Yesterday looking for silver number 100 and
it just wasn't happening. He left with a Merc and a standing liberty quarter.

I refused to leave and stayed till I found this 1929s Mercury.....wish Number
100 would have been that quarter but I'm not complaining :)

I wont be getting out as much though at this point(i was getting out 12-15 hours a week)

Things are getting too busy....I'm just happy I reached my goal of 100.

I can taste that steak already Mat(matmit)

Happy hunting everyone, its been a great season!

Attachments

• 20160910_171735.jpg
    20160910_171735.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 554
Ok Maybe Not :giggle:

Went out with PJ(IC The lite) Yesterday looking for silver number 100 and
it just wasn't happening. He left with a Merc and a standing liberty quarter.

I refused to leave and stayed till I found this 1929s Mercury.....wish Number
100 would have been that quarter but I'm not complaining :)

I wont be getting out as much though at this point(i was getting out 12-15 hours a week)

Things are getting too busy....I'm just happy I reached my goal of 100.

I can taste that steak already Mat(matmit)

Happy hunting everyone, its been a great season!

Your NOT done for the year and I will bet you dinner on that. Our ground is just starting to get good. Matt, I tried finding all the silver so you could win the bet but die hard Randy had more staying power than me. Congrats Randy, you deserve #100. You have learned your machine extremely well.

Congrats on #100!! I couldn't even fathom finding that many in a year!!! I'm busting my a$$ looking for #6 lol. Hope you find 100 more!!

Ok, 100 silvers is enough leave some for everyone else!! Lol. Just outta curiosity how much clad have you dug? Like $500?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Dont stop now! We are just now coming into the prime time season! We sure had a blast watching you Wisconsin boys this season! Well done!
Mud

congrats on 100 Luna ...! I knew it wouldn't be long . I am also done for the year . Well ... Not done but content. My hundredth was a war nickle .
that's a lot of silver bud. Now it's time to coast and enjoy the fall hunting weather . And the pack ! Oh and pad the stats a little bit ..
HH , Dew

Woooooo hooooooooo !!!! Big congrats on hittin the century mark!!!!!!Still a whole quarter to go yet......
That was my goal for the year, till my display crapped out on my CTX.....Hopefully they'll get it back to me soon and I can get back at it.......
As for now, I'm silverless for 14 days and startin to get real sh sh sh shaky..........

Huge congratulations Randy!!
You won the bet by 25 silvers.
Dinner tomorrow night at the meeting is on me:yes:

Now if you will slow down for a couple weeks, maybe I can pass you up:lol::laughing:

I wonder if out kids will have any silver left to find. It will probably be exciting finding a pre 82 memorial in 25 years lol

Maybe it's time for me to knock on more doors....in the 3 years I've been MD'n....I have only found 5 silver coins. I'm guessing the parks I've been hunting have been hunted pretty hard in the past two or three decades. Maybe the silver is a little deeper than my tesoro or 5x8 DD ATP coil can see?
It couldn't hurt the put the bigger DD coil on my ATP for a while, see if that helps any.

I'm assuming that you are hunting a variety of different locations?

Anyway....congrats on all your silvers....and oh yeah....do leave some silver for the rest of us....;)

Congrats on #100!! I couldn't even fathom finding that many in a year!!! I'm busting my a$$ looking for #6 lol. Hope you find 100 more!!

Same here, these guys with 100-300 silvers a year make me shake my head... wish they would come here and show me how the big boys do it!

Back
Top Bottom