War Room Ready for Action!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well got done straightening half of my porch out today. Thought I would share while the snow is still melting!

DSC00606_zpsb0c5f6de.jpg

DSC00605_zpse400677a.jpg

DSC00604_zps74b6e360.jpg

DSC00603_zps3d2b444d.jpg

I am so ready to get out in the water. Bring on the spring!

I've always wondered where all the sun glasses I've offered to the sea gods have gone.

Now I know...

Not to mention all of the vice grips, pliers and assorted tools that have falling overboard. Before long you're going to need a bigger porch. :lol:

I've always wondered where all the sun glasses I've offered to the sea gods have gone.

Now I know...

Not to mention all of the vice grips, pliers and assorted tools that have falling overboard. Before long you're going to need a bigger porch. :lol:

LOL that tub is full of glasses made in China, Ray Bans, Prada's, Oakleys, Dolche & Garbana, and any other make you can think of!

All the oak drawers are full of boat parts, lipstic tubes, watches, lighters, keys, locks, more lures, and tons of other finds all sorted also.

I have NO idea why I keep this stuff except to offer it to somebody that knows how to make something out of them as an artist.

LOL that tub is full of glasses made in China, Ray Bans, Prada's, Oakleys, Dolche & Garbana, and any other make you can think of!

All the oak drawers are full of boat parts, lipstic tubes, watches, lighters, keys, locks, more lures, and tons of other finds all sorted also.

I have NO idea why I keep this stuff except to offer it to somebody that knows how to make something out of them as an artist.

Very cool. I also have a hard time parting with stuff that I find. I know my wife hates it.

Nice but that room and whats outside just seems wrong, There should be palm trees and sea gulls. You need to straiten that out.:lol:
I was just thinking those hatch frames would make a nice doggy door.

Back
Top Bottom