Back To Back Hunts-Almost Identical Results-MEHHH !!

Bigpoppa

Forum Supporter
Here are the results from the last two hunts (3/15 & 3-17) on mostly the same stretch of beach..

Broke the $200 mark for clad for the year..

Even though I'm still finding a good amount of clad the fact that there is not much interesting is getting boring..
Next hunt I'll be venturing on to a new spot in hopes of finding something cool to go along with all of the exercise..

Good Luck & Happy Hunting !!!

DAY 1 Results:

$4.65 in Clad

1- Pinnacle Golf Ball...rang up as a hole in one like the last one

1- Complete Bottle...washed up at the high tide line..Not sure if its older or new..Will clean it up and take some more pics with identifying markings...Made in USA..One Pint...

1- Sinker

1- Table Knife

Some Sea Glass...

546adae8-e063-458b-8a00-910b183c44b7.jpg

3-15-131Hunt.jpg

3-15-133.jpg

7ca802d8-5ead-4cff-968b-1dadedf2da0d.jpg

DAY 2 Results:

$4.67 in Clad

1- 1952 Wheatie..almost shiny

1- Blue Clad Guardsmen

984cf678-cf45-4b20-9885-84bf31f4fbe4.jpg

38cc7379-28fb-4e65-b6a0-9eb3265cf32a.jpg

Last edited:
Good clad count there B.P.
I think it's just a mater of time
before the surf gods lead you to the GOLD booty.:yes:

BP...Master of Clad :lol: I know, only finding clad sucks :awwman: I feel your pain my friend. I'm hoping you pull a fatty gold ring real soon! And not just one, but many.

Patience grasshopper...

BP, you are a digging dude! All the clad and other items you dig......I would change beaches. I know, I do the same and dig a lot if junk. You are digging the poor peoples beaches. The beach near me has huge women, lots of tats on the gals and plenty of trash. Time to change beaches. Heck, you don't even get junk jewelry. I feel for you man! The Ripple bottle with the screw cap tells it all. :laughing:

Man you scared me for a second. Then i saw you started your year in Sept. My record was $440. If we get some weather i may break that one? I'm past the average to be safe so far. Gotta do something to make the slumps a little easier.
As Ima says you got to look at the beach history. We dig the poorest beaches in town. And pay the price to do it. Loads of pennies,low gold and silver finds. Rich peoples kids even wear loads of jewelry. It's the challenge that makes it fun. Heck i tumbled all those pennies to see how many wheats was with those 5 silver coins. Only two? I thought it would be 15:lol: You gonna count all the way to december in my contest? I better start night hunting as soon as the wife starts snoring. Yeah she doesn't snore. Thats why i can't sneak out:lol:

Back
Top Bottom