do we dig trash?

gunwolf

Elite Member
call it what you will...YES WE DO! I was cleaning today and came across my containers of "I don't know why I am keeping these":lol:
anyway this is just from last march to sept...keep in mind that I threw out all the rusty nails and pieces of iron. so those of you that are just starting out and think we just dig silver...WRONG!:laughing:
008-23.jpg

009-14.jpg

010-9.jpg

Man....I can't bring myself to drag that stuff home.

I leave dug toys/cars on sidewalks where kids can find 'em and then put the TRASH in the TRASH....hahaha

If you want a shot at the gold ya gotta dig it. .:yes:

View attachment 142012

I threw out all my rusty bottle caps, and my wife stole all the modern PT's I had a 5 gal. bucket almost filled with nails bottlecaps, PT's and other "JUNK"

OH yeh if I would have saved all the foil I dug last year I could probably form it into a melon size!

hey u can have a sidewalk sale for all that other stuff then when its over go md your driveway for all the dropped change :shock:

No pics but thats the good stuff. I have 2 buckets of the same stuff Irons is showing and just got rid of a coffee can of glass from the lakes i've hunted. Don't intend to keep it,it just ends up in the buckets in the shed when i empty my pouch.:?::D

No pics but thats the good stuff. I have 2 buckets of the same stuff Irons is showing and just got rid of a coffee can of glass from the lakes i've hunted. Don't intend to keep it,it just ends up in the buckets in the shed when i empty my pouch.:?::D

The slugs of melted mystery metal is what puzzles me.

I ain't been doing this long and I find them everywhere I go.

The slugs of melted mystery metal is what puzzles me.

I ain't been doing this long and I find them everywhere I go.

I hear ya, if it's heavy it goes with lead if not it must be aluminum... I have quite the stash of melted slag of somekind.:D

You can send the Zippo lighter back to the manufacturer and they will repair it and mail it back. It won't be pretty but it will work. When I smoked I had a Zippo lighter that got ran over by a car. I sent it in and they straightened it, welded the lid back on and replaced the insides, they left all the scratches on the outside.

This thread had prompted me to start my own "trash bucket" at home. I'm curious to see how much trash I will actually dig in a years time. With all of the iron and aluminum I have been finding, I might be able to scrap it for some clad

I put lots of stuff like that on ebay and sell it as metal detector found relics, i get anywhere from 15-30 bucks depending how much I include

"One man's trash, another man's treasure"
Dig it all and your silver and gold count will rise..
Invest in some good gel knee pads though...
Sonny

Yeah you may dig trash, as long as you leave the cherry's for me:laughing:

Like i said in another thread, i like this post :thumbsup:
The finding of trash ofthen is forgotten or underestimated.

you know what they say.......one mans trash is another mans treasure:lol:

Back
Top Bottom