missing the mark

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
Went out today all day weather was good located a park with a nice tot lot so thats where I started my day until I was overcomed by the soccer kids and there moms and dads ,sisters and brothers :lol:I did'nt stay very long there, Went to my old stand by park and had a very nice day of swinging with one exeption I kept missing my mark from one side to the other it seemed like I was off an inch or two on every hit.
Has anyone ever had one of those days? :?:

Attachments

• DSCN2638.JPG
    DSCN2638.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCN2640_edited.JPG
    DSCN2640_edited.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 195
rustynail1 said:
Went out today all day weather was good located a park with a nice tot lot so thats where I started my day until I was overcomed by the soccer kids and there moms and dads ,sisters and brothers :lol:I did'nt stay very long there, Went to my old stand by park and had a very nice day of swinging with one exeption I kept missing my mark from one side to the other it seemed like I was off an inch or two on every hit.
Has anyone ever had one of those days? :?:

No I haven't but CAN I HAVE IT???????

Do you mean the center of the coil as off the mark ? If so, my Fisher's center is about 2 inches south of center always.
You sure got a great haul for the day !! Even a smokum up pipe it looks like :) Steve in so az

Not bad! That's a lot of digging there. :yes:

No Seve I think it was my eye site that was at falt or my mind playing tricks on me I am getting older now so ........ anyway it's not my machine
steve in so az said:
Do you mean the center of the coil as off the mark ? If so, my Fisher's center is about 2 inches south of center always.
You sure got a great haul for the day !! Even a smokum up pipe it looks like :) Steve in so az

Back
Top Bottom