aloha everyone

Blackhawk

hi everyone My name is Joe I just got back to Oahu and a friend of mine recommended this site and metal detecting so i started both, i bought a tracker iv and had pretty good luck with that in Honolulu and decided to buy a excal II. I am a army blackhawk pilot by trade and will be in Oahu for the next few years hopefully I have some good luck and mentor ship from this forum. i have literally only metal detected for about 2 weeks and mostly on the weekend so any tips tricks and locations will be very appreciated.

Welcome from Wisconsin! I was stationed out there and found some nice jewelry on the beaches. Took my machine where ever I was stationed. Good luck and enjoy the warm beaches.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

The Tracker 4 is pretty good for a budget level detector !

Here is a helpful video someone made giving tips on using the Tracker 4 -

Welcome from W Tn and HH hope you find some nice jewelry on the beaches there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chopper Pilot Eh? Man! Those skills would come in quite handy in this Sport! Especially as we get older! Theres a few places I know and I'm tired of walking!:laughing:....Welcome to the Forum!

Isn't there a law in Hawaii that says metal detecting can only be done on the beaches? I thought I read that some where. With those killer beaches there you need an underwater detector, bad! Welcome from Texas and thanks for your service to our country[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom