DRS Ground Exper Depth Test

Landman

Please understand I did this at 80% sensitivity and indoors. DRS informed me after I sent them the video that I should be able to get much more improved results outside. Part 2 will be just that. Enjoy part 1. https://youtu.be/kiWmKysGvag

Not trying to disrepect your set up but that silver dollar is seriously underwhelming. ..my V3i can double that depth relatively easily

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

None taken. I'm completely willing to forgo flag waving if the unit does not preform well. And you are right the depth was pretty bad. The company said to go outside and bury an object, wait 7 days and try again. So with a aluminum can as the test object I will. DRS does not claim it's the right fit for coins, but for larger objects. That said what I want to do is see what it's discrimination abilities are with coins in the field in respect to junk targets.
By the way the feature propertied that I'm interested in is larger objects at a greater depth than what I've demonstrated, BUT with full discrimination at full depth. That is something ALL machines can fail. That is accurate discrimination below 12 inches consistently and without mineralization or iron affecting it's ability to identify accurately. Let's see, more to come.

Back
Top Bottom