Coin Hunting with the Deus

Thought about giving you a call from out in the field to see if you wanted to join me but did not save your number.
Any good finds for you these last 2 awesome days?

What do you do put all machine names in a hat and draw to see which one you use for the day ? :?::?::?:

Choppadude now go back and run ur same setting using 18khz. 18khz in my experience is the best coin freq in my experience, and is deeper. U can still get deeper by dropping reactivity. I know u wouldn't think the 18khz would be deeper huh. Try it also is best freq for relic hunting too. Good luck man

I did hunt in 18kHz for awhile and was getting as good depth as the 12kHz on coins but foil was coming in as a higher tone on the 18kHz, fooled me a few times so I switched back to 12kHz

In my dirt can slaw sounds good no matter what freq or machine. Sounds good on everything lol.

That is where the CTX3030 really shines in trashy parks, when I hit an area that is giving a lot of 12-02 to 12-05-6 then I know that there's a slawed up can there.

While I am entering mid level to high end machines. The deus is always in the running. Good to see someone actually post pics of finds with one.

Ive had my deus just over a year, you can view some of the threads I posted for my finds, many of them featured threads. (2) 2cent coins, 24 Injuns in one year just to name a few.

I spend most of my time watching vids of guys who relic and water hunt rivers. While these forums do provide some reading time, did not mean to say deus users dont post pics.

Ive had my deus just over a year, you can view some of the threads I posted for my finds, many of them featured threads. (2) 2cent coins, 24 Injuns in one year just to name a few.

After my lackluster hunt yesterday I think any detector would have been better to hunt with.

Back
Top Bottom