F75 tones

Captain

Here we go again, personally i haven't noticed any performance loss from my upgrade, just handle"s EMI better, I still get 9-10 inches on a dime- with the 5 inch coil , not using boost, other's know this, just because you sold your machine, down grading over the year's , don't cut down a machine you DON"T HAVE that was upgraded, come on you started using the Omega 8000 after the F75, than the old model Sovereign, now a Antique model Explorer, the F75 is a great machine, that's why i still have it, along with other's, sure it like's bottle caps, just like the Deus :lol:, sometime's when you run a high end machine, than you down grade to old technology , instead of saying you miss it :shock::lol:, you have a vendetta, again'st your past pride & joy, ?? When are you going to move on , stop pounding the upgraded F75s, and get over what you once had :laughing::realitycheck::violin::tissue::twisted::snapoutofit::police::facepalm: PS Soil , realize this also, not everyone's soil is DRY and or FROZEN :shock:, in my soil, the F75se work's great :shock::yes: Bruce i see your looking for another antique explorer , try the local pawn shop's, they get a lot of the machine's dug up from the grave, res-erected :laughing:

Last edited:
Earl, that's lot of talk for all the hunting you DON"T do:laughing: whereas I have thousands of hours on each of the machines that you just mentioned me owning, except for the Explorer. You should walk before you run...your mouth. Go use your new pair of $2000 dust collectors:lol:

I usually just hunt woods in the dry seasons unless it rains.If I hunt and dig when the ground is dry and crumbly I cannot hide my holes,the grasss dies in the plug no matter what I do.So for me it's not a issue if the f75 gets better performance in wet or dry ground,I don't dig in dry areas with any machine.
But I was under the assumption that all machines suffered performance in dry ground,I could be wrong though.The f75 is a coin hound,dry or wet ground it will find them.I probably don't have the experience or time on it that others do,but my uneducated guess is it's a winner and doesn't get the respect it deserves among different brands and models.

Well,
For one,,,never ever discount one of the older explorers.

I saw 2 gents do this very thing once.
You know what happened???
They got their pants spanked.
Oh yes they were using some more modern it seems detectors (release date wise).
It was I who was running XS Explorer,,even at this time with limited hours on it, did have significant etrac and CTX experience though,,and let it guide me.

Them ole explorers,,,sneaky and deep detectors,,with terrific tone on higher conductive coins.

Ain't she perty...

HEY Captain

Do you want me to lend you some cash, instead of looking for- a 2nd Explorer in the classified, you will finally be able to Upgrade to the best, instead of hanging out at the bottom of the Mine lab FBS tree , but if not, if you want me to send you up another antique :laughing::laughing::laughing:, i will :lol: HOWBOUTIT, I have only positive things to say about my F75se, not only performance, service, they never break down, best of luck with your antique's bro. , i give you credit, doesn't matter if you swing a tennis racket, you always find silver cya. PS TNSS Captain Silver wants your antique :yes::D PS Captain just picked up a 2nd 17 inch coil , total 2 CTX3030s, with 11 inch coils, 2- 17 inch coils, 6 inch coil, 2 extra lower rods, 2 gray Ghost water proof phones, with only 1200.00 cash out of pocket :roll:didn;t pay what you posted .:laughing: PS WoodButcher posted a positive thread on F75 tones, :nicethread: since you had to sell your's for cash, maybe you can start your own thread on Explorer antique's howboutit :lol:

Attachments

• whites coinmaster.jpg
    whites coinmaster.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom