• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Best customer service around. Thank you Jerr-man and Nectar Detector.

Barracuda

Forum Supporter
When it comes to metal detectors a lot of you already know the frustrations you can have when dealing with the manufacturers.. Some better than others, some are foreign and can be difficult.

I purchased a Nel storm from Antique detectors and Jerr-man had it sent to me and at my house in 2 days. The speed was great.

Then my coil started messing up sending false signals and I tried EVERYTHING. Finally i came to the conclusion it was malfunctioning.

Jerry could have said fill out your warranty shenanigans and well you know the rest of the story you would get from most company's.

Instead Jerry went above and beyond.

LONG STORY SHORT It ended up being my shaft some how some way Jerry figured it out and sent me a new anderson shaft with a NEW coil.

I went through some trouble but this guy made up for it when truthfully he didnt have to.

I hope anyone here wanting to buy something considers Antique detectors and talks to nectar or jerr-man. They are knowledgeable and 2 great guys..

You dont find customer service like this often but im not the only one. I just seen another thread like this yesterday.

Great job fella's!

WOW, thanks for the kind words. Good Luck and Happy Hunting. We want to see pictures.

Yeah, you're right. I don't care what the others say about Nectar Detector, he's a cool guy ! haha

I also went through the same thing with a Nel coil. It was the Nel hunter. And Jerry did a super job of staying on top of what was going on. Ended up with a new coil. You I and an other have had problems with Nel coils. In a short period of time. Is Nel having quality control problems? In any matter Antiques Detector are My go to guys for all my detecting needs.

Back
Top Bottom