Hello from Russian treasure hunters society

Hello, colleagues! You are welcomed by community of treasure hunters from Russian city of Bryansk :chaplin:. Here's our forum: www.poisk32.ru. We invite you to start a dialogue, to learn from each other on the national characteristics of our common hobby.

Hello, I checked your board. guess what? Its written in russian, I am not multi-lingual like alot of europeans. either way, welcome from Pennsylvania

Thanks! Here you can ask us about treasure hunting in Russia, and others. In turn, I will provide the answers and questions from my Russian friends in English.

Here's our first question. How treasure hunting is regulated by law in the U.S., and what are the main problems in this regard?

Hello, I checked your board. guess what? Its written in russian, I am not multi-lingual like alot of europeans. either way, welcome from Pennsylvania

Just right click on the page and hit translate page... worked for me ;)

Здравствуйте. Я русский и украинский. Добро пожаловать на форум. Вы собираете монеты. Если вы можете, пожалуйста, мне личное сообщение мне?

Здравствуйте. Я русский и украинский. Добро пожаловать на форум. Вы собираете монеты. Если вы можете, пожалуйста, мне личное сообщение мне?

Loose translation: Fill in your holes! :laughing:

Welcome to the forum

Добро пожаловать на форум.
Наши члены находятся во многих частях мира, но большинство из них в США. Это будет трудно ответить на ваши вопросы о законах в США, поскольку многие из них прошли на уровне штатов и местном уровне. Как мы побывать в разных государствах, мы должны найти местного законодательства.
Как правило, любые земли, которые принадлежат федеральному правительству является закрытым, однако есть некоторые, которые могут быть открыты. Федеральная земля может находиться под контролем различных органов, таких как Инженерный корпус армии или Бюро по управлению землями, и вы должны выяснить, кто контролирует земельный участок. Battlefields которые закрыты, как правило,
Земля, которая находится под юрисдикцией Государственной правительство часто закрыты, и вы должны определить, кто находится под контролем, и каковы их правила. Государственные парки, как правило, закрыты.
Для охоты на частной собственности, вы должны получить разрешение от владельца.
Удачной охоты,
Джон Мортон

Welcome to the forum.
Our members are located in many parts of the world, but most are in the USA. It will be difficult to answer your questions about laws in the USA, since many are passed at the state level or local level. As we visit different states, we have to find the local regulations.
Generally, any land that is reserved by the Federal government is off-limits, however there are some that may be open. Federal land may be under the control of various entities, such as Army Corps of Engineers or Bureau of Land Management, and you have to find out who controls a parcel of land. Battlefields are off limits, generally
Land that is under the jurisdiction of State government is often off limits, and you must determine who is in control and what their rules are. State parks are usually off limits.
To hunt on private property you must obtain permission from the owner.
Happy Hunting,
John Morton

In Russia, there is a special type of MD-search. Our Bryansk region, like many others, experienced the German invasion in 1941-1943. During the war in our woods and fields have been killed many thousands of our countrymen, soldiers of the Red Army. It so happened that after the war, the government did not pay due attention to the problem of finding and burying the dead, because there were many other problems. At their own risk, individuals and small, scattered groups, went to the "accursed places" and buried the soldiers and commanders of the Red Army. Gradually these unorganized groups were combined. Today we have the official organizations and individuals whose activities are aimed at the search for the missing soldiers and their subsequent identification by mortal medallions and archival documents. They are called: "Poiskovik"s. In Russia there is a saying: "The war will end when the last soldier will be buried."

88aa68418b06.jpg

Russian Poiskovik Alexei Solovyov asks: «Is there a similar organization in the United States who are searching unburied soldiers from the fields of the Civil War or may be from the former European and Asian theaters of war?».

Hi Blackwood welcome from the UK We have an organisation over here called 'No Mans Land', consisting of archeologists, Pathologists, and Bomb disposal etc who escavate First world war trenches and try to trace any soldier from any country found. They have filmed several stories which were successful in tracing the soldiers found from artefacts on the bodies. As building work progresses around the battlefields it's essential this work is undertaken by these dedicated professionals and enthusiasts. Good luck and nice to talk to you. Mac.

"An Across The Seas Welcome To Our Russian Friends!"

A warm welcome to you all.
Russia has some wonderful history and has had some powerful people, especially the Tsars. Ivan the Terrible, Peter the Great, Catherine the Great,and many more. I have found in England a 2 Kopek coin of "Ekaterina!" Probably brought to England by a British soldier fighting in the Crimean War? Of course there was Napoleon Bonaparte's failed attempt to conquer Mother Russia! You must make some wonderful finds?:waytogo::wave:

While snorkelling in Cuba I also found Russian Kopec along side some old US very worn silver. there was also some coins from Russian Bloc countries. Unfortunately the coins in the Caribbean become heavily encrusted and deeply pitted very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom