Rise in 16 state park permit fees on Long Island

Do all states charge a fee in their parks ?

I do believe all "State Parks" have a fee. They also removed all the trash bins in State Parks, and ask you to take your trash out with you.

A lot of people do not do this, and man.. what a mess they leave. :roll:

You've gotta love NY ... they're also suggesting that the cap on the gasoline sales tax be eliminated in order to raise more revenue ... now there's a way to keep the masses happy.

It Kills us, Wrote the Gov. a letter , lets see if I get an answer. And the state wants us to return any finds over $20.00 . There's alot of unhappy people out there. if you don't get a permit the price last yr. was $8.00 to enter beaches with lifeguards, this yr maybe $10.00 , They did say that people with detectors will be cked. for permits & if you don't have one they have the right to take your detector & will be returned at your court date. How much more will be going on all over the country, this may just be the beginning.

Am I the only one that's tired of the government picking my pocket! This crap is getting outrageous. Sorry, had to vent a little.

Hmmmmmm, Boston Tea Party? You sure are not the only one.:shock:

I do believe all "State Parks" have a fee. They also removed all the trash bins in State Parks, and ask you to take your trash out with you.

A lot of people do not do this, and man.. what a mess they leave. :roll:

Funny you should say that.
A friend of mine went to visit the new Terminal 5 at Heathrow Airport recently.
Because of security concerns, there are no rubbish bins. He asked a security guard where he could put some rubbish he was carrying, and was told to throw it on the floor. My friend thought it strange, but he did what the man said, and within seconds a cleaner appeared and picked it up.

Weird :no:

Back
Top Bottom