Private property pays, barbers, indians (key date), V, tokens, buff...

Dr.Tones

Yesterday was great! Dirt Digler and Dr.Tones got out for a hunt and we scored some epic coinage including a 1896 O barber quarter and a 1908 S Indian head!

Attachments

• 4:22:14.jpg
    4:22:14.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 617
  • indian S.jpg
    indian S.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 610
Oh come on!!! A key date Indian??? I wish I was out west for THAT reason, it's a heck-uva-lot easier to find key dates!!!! What a haul! :D

We got some great footage for the video too! It will have to wait until I get back from the east coast though. I can't wait to go on the road digging the east!

Also-
This was a private residence off of a main street in a town of approx. 8000 people. We actually started hunting the house next door and soon realized that it had been hit pretty hard before. The next door neighbor was out doing yard work so we hit her up and oddly enough she says "Go ahead... Some other guy spent the whole day here two years ago" Now... Dirt Digler and I know better than to walk away because its "Been hunted". Obviously one of two things happened. Either this place was waaaaaaaay better before or this guy had subpar equipment and lack of knowledge. Point is... give it a shot!

Back
Top Bottom