Found Virgin territory

jss1216

Forum Supporter
So this is my 5th hunt with AT Pro.

I am learning the machine or I discovered virgin territory.
Wanted the rain to stop but finally it was only drizzling so I said screw it the AT is waterproof .. I am going. In about 2 and half hours I found some !!!!.. and 49 coins. 12 Quarters, 9 dimes, 25 pennies and 3 nickels. Also found a picture penny a earring, and a few broken pendants.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 377
Good luck man, there are small silver rings to be had there, 75 and up!

They can be a little scratchy sounding sometimes...

<*)))>{

total coin coin for the day was 18 quarters, 14 dimes 3 nickels, 39 pennies for a total of 74 coin digs also found a old button with something on it, just need to clean it up and I will post a pic also found a fare token that is slightly smaller than a dime

total coin coin for the day was 18 quarters, 14 dimes 3 nickels, 39 pennies for a total of 74 coin digs also found a old button with something on it, just need to clean it up and I will post a pic also found a fare token that is slightly smaller than a dime

That's a good haul!

Revised ... there was a little daylight left...total coin coin for the day was 21 quarters, 18 dimes 3 nickels, 43 pennies for a total of 85

While that's a decent clad total, that doesn't make it virgin. It probably means it hasn't been hunted in a couple of years. How old is the site?

yeah schools can get an insane amount of clad in no time, so there is a chance that it has been hunted but not in a bit.

if you start finding lots of silvers, then we're talking, but before that, i'll stick with non-virgin

oh, great work! nice diggs :)

New Day at same spot

Barely coved any area again but luck continues... little over 2 hours I found
11q
19d
3n
23p

and first silver ring .. and a few other items

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 134