• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

They did it again

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
I'm starting to think the guys from Loomis are messing with me. Haven't had a box with any silver in almost a month. Last week was $500 worth of all 1995p Kennedy halves. This week again, a full box of 1995p Kennedy halves. Both boxes had a little black permanent marker slash line on the top. Do those guys have time to track what boxes they have and put this sort of thing in the delivery if they think you're a CRH or is it just weird and poor luck on my part?
Thanks for your thoughts.

I'm definitely not a coin grader but I would have to say other than the Enders that sometimes have roll marks they are all bu!
They should be worth at lease double face value maybe more. You could trying selling some on Ebay if you wanted to.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

26.5 million 1995’s minted. The Loomis guys, like all couriers, probably detest roll hunters...yeah, they have a job but they hate lugging those heavy boxes around! Black marker line across the top of the box? Who knows if those guys track boxes in hopes of deterring roll hunters?

26.5 million 1995’s minted. The Loomis guys, like all couriers, probably detest roll hunters...yeah, they have a job but they hate lugging those heavy boxes around! Black marker line across the top of the box? Who knows if those guys track boxes in hopes of deterring roll hunters?

I've thought of this theory. I am sure some of them coin roll hunt too, possibly. It's actually not as big a hobby as I thought.

Back
Top Bottom