Massachusetts Members

angellionel

Elite Member
How about getting a group of us Massachusetts members together to do some countryside or deep woods coinshooting or relic hunting sometime this March? I think it would make for a fun outing, and it would be an opportunity to put a face with a name.

If interested, reply here. Feel free to add your suggestions or any other comments. I'm thinking a Saturday would be ideal, though I'm open to doing it on a weekday. :)

Is anyone interested?

Hey Angel . Since I'm just over the border can I be an honorary Mass member of the group ? :yes:
I am definitely interested. 8) Let me know please.

Not a problem at all! 8)

Your expertise and knowledge on the various types of detectors would be a plus too. :)

Hey, if a CT hunter can sneek in, can a RI'er? If so, I'm up for it, but I can only do weekends, as during the week I'm chained to a job, lol!

I guess I should also have left the invite open to members from nearby states. :lol:

Hey, TK, you're more than welcome of course! I too think a weekend would be best. Let's plan accordingly. :)

I think think these guys should pass some kind of test! :yes: like the coffee and doughnut or beer and pretzel test. :lol: Cladius.

Back
Top Bottom