Amazing bank finds!

roob47

Forum Supporter
Probably my best finds yet , a while back i told you guy's my wife works at a local bank and her and her girlfriend are on the lookout for coins for me. Today i got a text with pics added that read how bout these! The rest are probably my best haul to date , my wifes coworker said her dad collect's coins too she took the other 10 coins but im still happy:shock: The girl that took the coins said she doesn't remember getting the coins but knows that whoever brought these in was hurting bigtime! These to me are a very nice addition to my collection im so pumped! Please enjoy the pics:confetti:

Attachments

• DSCF1052.jpg
    DSCF1052.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 480
Thanks guys I knew you guys would be as giddy as I was, the wife goes back today to see if theres any halves left she brought the wrong ones home she said so I'm still waiting on those..... Probably Monday because the other girl is off and they are in her drawer. Anyway guys guess I'll start buying more gold now as this fortune significantly boosted my silver pile by a nice amount:)

Great finds, that lady should get a bottle of something for christmas....
well as for my wife's helper yes she's a very nice lady , maybe to young to be called a lady but anyway yes we have her on our list.... And the good news is the lady who brought the coins in never came back to say what a terrible mistake she made :D

Thanks guys I knew you guys would be as giddy as I was, the wife goes back today to see if theres any halves left she brought the wrong ones home she said so I'm still waiting on those..... Probably Monday because the other girl is off and they are in her drawer. Anyway guys guess I'll start buying more gold now as this fortune significantly boosted my silver pile by a nice amount:)

I heard on the news today that the govt might go back on the gold standard seeing our currency is so under valued. I'm invested in gold (IAU) & am looking to invest in silver (SLV)

Back
Top Bottom