Life is like a box of half dollars

needler420

Elite Member
You never know what you're going to get. Got skunked today on $1,000 in halves. Try again tomorrow.

MaU8orM.jpg

You never know what you're going to get. Got skunked today on $1,000 in halves. Try again tomorrow.

MaU8orM.jpg

It’s amazing how you can go from “hot to not” in a week’s time. I went for seven straight weeks getting skunked. Definitely not fun, but it made the return to silver that much sweeter. HH!

Nothing, except for gas and time!

Yes two factors that you have to equate into coin roll hunting. I lost my job just last week and am unemployed till I find a new one so I have extra free time.

But like they say nothing is free. It takes liquid capital just to be able to search in high volume. The more volume you search the more volume you yield. One day a bucket of wheat will be worth more then a bucket of gold.:yoda:

Yes two factors that you have to equate into coin roll hunting. I lost my job just last week and am unemployed till I find a new one so I have extra free time.

But like they say nothing is free. It takes liquid capital just to be able to search in high volume. The more volume you search the more volume you yield. One day a bucket of wheat will be worth more then a bucket of gold.:yoda:
I didn’t know you lost your job. Sorry to hear that. I’m sure you will succeed. Still, I disagree with your last sentence. History proves otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom